.| Ear Cuff STAR |.
Ear cuff made of first grade silver and set zirconites. A large star, elegant and decorated with white zircons set is the protagonist of this great piece.
The Earcuff STAR, is indicated to be placed in the cartilage, is very elegant and flattering.
Perfect for wearing alone or mixed with other multiple piercing earrings.
They are minimalist, light and comfortable to wear.
It sells a single piece or pair, as you wish.
• Metal: 925 sterling silver (vermeil gold). The fact that it bears the "hallmark" of the 925 mark is a guarantee of its composition and quality.
They are the perfect gift for these holidays.
• We cannot accept returns on earring purchases for hygiene/health reasons
• 💎 KEEP YOUR JEWELRY FREE OF DIRT, COSMETICS, HAIRSCS AND PERFUME. AVOID WATER AND CHEMICALS.
Shipping from Spain
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Información sobre las tallas
Escoja un anillo que le quede bien. Mida el diámetro interior del mismo en mm.
Compare con la escala en mm y tallas que le mostramos y a continuación elija la suya.
En caso de dudas entre dos tallas siempre recomendamos pedirla mayor.
▪️15,90 mm ➡️ T 10
▪️16,56 mm ➡️ T 12
▪️17,20 mm ➡️ T 14
▪️17,80 mm ➡️ T 16
▪️18,50 mm ➡️ T 18